Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Remember when

This and neon pink were my favorite colors to do. I loved this particular round of red dye in my hair, it was super shiny and pretty in the sun.

This was while I was in cosmetology school. One of my all time favorite haircuts.
and drumroll...

oh when my hair was platinum blonde.




I added the brown a while later because I got tired of
1. Being called Marilyn Monroe and
2. People criticizing my dark eyebrows. Someone told me they looked like brown caterpillars on my face...rude.

I will have to go hunting for some others. I have done purple, pink, burgundy with red and pink, black/bleach panels with purple, orange, blue and black...you name it, I've probably had it in my hair along with every possible cut. Sigh. I miss having a disposable income.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Ha! Hilarious! I think you look pretty great as a blonde. Maybe you should go for it again!

Antoinette Castillo aka Ant said...

I remember all these looks and many more! You can wear anything and look very stylish! You were always my hero and I am still waiting to see if Alexis will embark on the hair dye LOL. I so love the blonde look on you!! Miss you!!